Wednesday, January 18, 2012

my dream has came true! and my life has changed

i always wanted to be a chef.....

my grandma and my papa are very good cook, yet they never work as a chef, but they are the chef of our family Ko.
i have learned a lot from them, they taught me to cook with pleasure, serve with love.. and i was dreaming to be a chef since. as my mom was very successful in her fashion career, so my career path kind of presumed to be the same. and i was fancy about french cuisine, at that time, there are not such training in hong kong.
so when i moved to canada in 1993, i got the chance to think about to change my career. so i enrolled in one of the best culinary training in George Brown college in toronto, ontario.  i was selected to join the school culinary team because of my high scores and passion on cooking. our team happen to won the 'taste of canada' culinary competition and took the privilege to represent canada as national junior culinary team and took part in culinary world cup in luxembourg. our team won the world cup and i won my husband who i met in luxembourg.





No comments:

Post a Comment